Telegrams and latest News
Translations and Dictionaries
- Two-way multi-lingual online translation (with the usual warning about the weaknesses of automated translations): Babel fish
- Two-way multi-lingual online translation, with more possibilities to obtain French versions of documents (but with same warnings as for Babel fish ...) is available at Voila.
- Two-way dictionary between English and French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Indonesian, Swahili and others: clic here.
- Two-way LEO dictionaries (in collaboration with the TU München, with many technical terms): German-English, German-French and German-Spanish.
Further links for German vs. Italian, Chinese and Russian exist on that website.
- Interactive help on French conjugation (also on numbers in letters): Leconjugeur
- Collection of translation links by the BSZ (German) clic here.
- Collection of multi-lingual and specialized dictionaries: Erlanger Liste (page on German).
Last updated on October 11th, 2012 by M. Bremer