Why join us ?
Joining IRAM means becoming part of a team driven by curiosity and the urge to find out more about the vast universe that surrounds us.
We aim to attract the brightest and best to join our research, technology and support teams. By becoming one of our trusted team members, you can become a key talent in helping us achieve our mission to explore and understand the near and distant universe.
Here is a list of all our open vacancies. We also accept spontaneous applications. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Offer VN2023/05 – Postdoctoral Research Position in Millimeter Astronomy for NOEMA at IRAM Grenoble
- Job Offer VN2023/04 – Technicien(ne) CAO Carte Electronique (F/H) – Iram Grenoble
- Job Offer VN2023/03 – Technicien en usinage micro mécanique de précision sur CU (H/F) à IRAM Grenoble
- Job Offer VN2023/02 – Linux System Engineer at IRAM Grenoble
- Job Offer VN2023/01 – Postdoctoral Research Position at IRAM Granada
- Job Offer VN2022/05 – Head of Receiver Group Granada
- Job Offer VN2022/03 – Head of Computer Group Granada
- Job Offer VN2022/02 – Junior computer engineer/software developer at IRAM/Granada
- Job Offer VN2021/05 – Internship at the IRAM Superconducting Devices Group
In France, the fight against gender inequality in companies has been given a new tool since 2019: the gender equality index.
In the form of a score out of 100, it makes it possible to evaluate the differences in pay in each company. For companies with at least 50 employees, this index is composed of 4 main criteria that assess the inequalities between women and men.
At IRAM this index is 90/100 for 2022
For more information on how the index is calculated:
Learn more about our work
Learn about our two world-class observatories and their contributions to key astronomical discoveries
Discover how our laboratories work at the forefront of modern technology to help our scientists explore the universe
Our latest updates
Explore all the latest news from our research and technology groups and never miss out on important upcoming events.